#BookReview: Focus (Focus #1) by Naomi Charles

Focus (Focus #1)Focus by Naomi Charles
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Told in a series of flash backs and present day. Focus is story that is full of twist and turns, it grabs you and keeps you coming back for more.

Nicole got into something so much deeper then she ever imagined possible the day she walked into Noah's, her then boyfriend's house, two years earlier. When he told her to leave, when she saw all the blood, when she promised to help cover for him, to help cover the murder of his uncle.

She wasn't prepared for him to just up and go, to never see or speak to him again. She wasn't prepared to have nightmares, to be jumpy. She doesn't like surprises now. So now two years later, she's moving forward in her life, she's in NYU, she's made a new friend, of the boy type, Jason. She wasn't prepared to run into Noah, to have all the memories flood back. To have the worry and fear come to the surface because the new guy is pre-law and some how he has stumbled upon the murder of Noah's uncle. And this case getting looked into isn't good for anyone involved.

She's now looking over her shoulder, trying to throw Jason of the case and get through her first semester away from home.

Like I said twists, on top of twists.

This book did not disappoint, unless you are talking about it ending in a cliffhanger. I'm disappointed that I have to wait to know more. Because that ending. That ending left me going , 'oh shit'. What is going to happen next. It just ends, and I'm hanging and I want more. I need to know what is going to happen. What has just went down?

This story is like an onion, so many layers, I can't even talk about it, because spoilers and you need that shock and information discovery yourself. So if you like cover ups, twisty twisty turns, and to be glued to your book then this will not disappoint you.

But yes that ending....is the second book written yet???

Thank you Naomi Charles for giving me the opportunity to read and review your book. I'm on the edge of my seat needing to know what next.

Pick up your own copy on Amazon    and    Find me on Goodreads 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman