Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin, #1) by Jonathan Maberry

Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin, #1)Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


So I don't tend to read much zombie fiction, that is mainly because the few I have attempted were less then amazing, or heck less less then amazing. Zombies per-say was never an area of the supernatural I was ever drawn towards. I was more of a vampire kinda gal, but this zombie book is unlike any I have actually read.

There was more then just killing zombies in this novel. It wasn't just about a fight for survival it's about relationships, relationships between family, friends. Right and wrong. The gray area between black and white. Hope for a better tomorrow. Trust, truth, tears.

It was fantastic.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman