#BookReview Dragons of Spring Dawning (Dragonlance Chronicles III) by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman


 

Dragons of Spring Dawning
(Dragonlance Chronicles #3)
Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
First published Sept 12, 1985
Wizards of the Coast

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Waring there are spoilers travel with caution.


When I closed the book up last night with book mark laid on the side my heart was heavy but I had a smile on my face. We had come full circle. I still have questions that I hope in a future a trilogy or book we get some answers to. 

I cried twice. I don't mean my eyes filled up or a tear escaped and trickled down my face. I mean full on ugly cry. And I couldn't stop. I read the signs, the foreshadowing, I knew something was going to happen. I drew a sad face in my book at each mention. But I didn't expect it to hit me so hard when it did. I haven't cried that hard over a book character in such a long time. I am an emotional sap so I do cry at books, movies, tv but not all of them get this strong of a reaction. The bf asked me what was wrong, I just said I'm reading. He understood, he's a reader too. 

For some you can get over quickly and then others stay with you forever. I think for me it will me the latter.

 RIP Flint, enjoy your rest, drink your ale. My beloved Dwarf you will be missed😭😭😭

I can see why people return to this realm and this trilogy specifically, I will be back. The characters are special, even if at times you want to throttle them. Many go under such growth, while others dip into the shadows and you feel like it's an unravelling of them.  

Also I really think I need a graph or spread sheet. Lord Soth (or Lord Sloth as my audio correct liked to say in the discord for our buddy read) is in the Ravenloft book Knight of the Black Rose  I really need to find a chart telling me the character cross overs. I'm a dork like that I  want to read them all. So please if anyone can point me in the right direction I will be very grateful. 


So this concludes The Dragonlance Chronicles, a buddy read that came out of twitter, featuring   W&SBOOKCLUBSue’s Musings & Fantasy Book Nerd I read great books and made great friends. I look forward to our next adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman