#bookreview Dragons of Autumn Twilight (Dragonlance: Chronicles, #1) by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman


⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
Series: Dragaonlance Chronicles series #1
Genre: Fantasy

Published: February 1st 2000 by Wizards of the Coast 
(first published November 12th 1984)




 Welcome to the world of Krynn....

It has been 5 years since our characters have last seen one an other, vowing to meet again at the Inn of the Last Home in Solace. All having their own stories and secrets to keep, some seem different, changed. Little did they know that after all this time they would be adventuring together, finding new friendships and enemy's along they way.

Stars are missing, and dragons, children's tales are coming to life. Things that haven't been seen since before the cataclysm.

A magic staff and corrupted clerics.

Has the Queen of Darkness returned?

So if you are dork like myself you will instantly love Dragons of Autumn Twilight.

If you like doing quests, if you like grumpy dwarves, a kender who will make you giggle, but do watch your purse around them. Cheesy songs that are beautiful regardless. You will enjoy this. If you love elves, magic, adventure, mystery, monsters, dragons, friendship and found family, you will enjoy this. D&D, RPG's you will enjoy this. Dragonlance in my mind, was a world that I new I had to visit to someday, it always screamed to me as being a staple in not only the genre of fantasy but in the overall nerd/dork/geekdoms.

This book has been sitting on my shelf for many a year. And sometime during 2020 I kept on placing on each monthly tbr to only have it collecting more dust, (and no there were no draconian killed on top of it) Then thanks to Twitter and my scrolling I somehow ended in a buddy read with some great folk...


I look forward to my next adventure. To learn more secrets, to see if my thoughts on certain characters are right. Also to see what else Flint complains about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman