#WrydandWonder Readathon!!!


Hello and welcome to my first post about Wyrd and Wonder and month long Fantasy reading event that I discovered on twitter (@wyrdandwonder) This is my first year even hearing about this let alone attempting it. The event it's self is now in it's third year.

So I'm a little late in joining as it goes from the May 1st to  the 31st.

So I have to come up with a tbr that will work for this and for other things I am doing this month.

I was going to post a list, then I wasn't because  I have so many I have in mind and with how everything is currently in the world my mood changes.

Here is just a sampling of what I may or may not read.

The Native Star by M.K Hobson
---Fantasy/Steampunk/Wild Wild West

House of Salt and Sorrow by Erin G Craig
--Young Adult fantasy/Retelling

The Dark Lord Clementine by Sarah Jean Horwitz
--Middle Grade fantasy

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
--Young Adult fantasy/romance

The Rowan by Anne McCaffery
-- Classic Scifi/fantasy

Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
--Young Adult fantasy

Plus so many other possibilities.

I may read one of these...I may read them all...I may toss the list out the window and see what sings to me.

Happy Reading!






For more information you can visit Welcome to Wyrd and Wonder, if you are interested learn more about this month long fantasy reading event or to sign up for yourself.

Comments

  1. Welcome to Wyrd & Wonder! :) From this list, I have only read The Dark Lord Clementine. I would also like to read House of Salt & Sorrow one day. IIRC it's a Twelve Dancing Princesses retelling? One of my favourite fairy tales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the welcome, eep I feel bad for not replying right away. Yes it is a retelling, and I sadly did not fit it in. I totally failed this tbr.

      Delete
    2. No worries! Sometimes we have things to do other than reading :) Hope you enjoy one or two of these titles in the future.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman