Book Review: Messenger (The Shifter War #1) by K.K. Ness

Messenger (The Shifter War #1)Messenger by K.K. Ness
My rating: 4.5 Stars

Messenger is a quick read, and by quick I don't mean because of it's page count. The story is fast paced and has zero downtime. I wasn't expecting to jump in and be hooked from the start, because  when I got this book it was a freebie on amazon at the time.

If you are a fan of shifters, magic, lgbtq+ rep and fast paced stories. You should give K.K Ness's Messenger a chance.

Also the characters are so likable, I adore Hafryn and Danil.

Book two is added to my wish-list, I hope to pick it up sooner rather then later.

You can pick up a copy at Amazon, maybe you will luck into scooping this up for free yourself.

            View all my reviews



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman