The Hundredth Man by Jack Kerley

The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, #1)The Hundredth Man by Jack Kerley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Detective Carson Ryder deals mostly with cases that involve those who are mentally unstable. The psychopaths, the insane. Little is it know he has his own secrets to hide.

When I first started this book I was drawn into the storyline but not so much the storytelling. I felt as if there was some pile up of extra stuff that took away from the story itself. But still I could not stop reading it getting more drawn into the book as I continued turning the pages.

Looking forward to the next book in the series.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman