The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a very tricky book to rate/review. It was going so strong, it was interesting, captured my attention. Creepy and head scratching all at the sametime. But then it just took on a whole new direction. A whole new feel,it started to lose me. The creepy factor disappeared. The head scatching of 'hmm I wonder' changed to 'hmm what?' And not in a good way.

I was expecting something else the whole time reading it. The book seemed like it was going to be something else but a lass twas not. I'll read the next book though hopefully this was just a dip in the road and not a gaping pot hole with the storyline.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman