You Don't Know Me by David Klass

You Don't Know MeYou Don't Know Me by David Klass
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another book that makes you take step back and think, make you realize that you don't really know people. You see them, you see what they project out to the world but whats going on their inner most thoughts, what goes on when no one is looking, what their lives are really like you don't really know

Take for example John, he lives with his mom and her boyfriend, he feels that no one really knows him, his friends who are not really friends, his own mother even. No one knows that this man, who is not his father is cold and mean. No one knows where his real father took off too, or why for that matter he did leaving his mother alone with just a young child to look after.

This book centers around the life of John, his thoughts, and his reality. His home that isn't a home, school that isn't a school, it's anti-school.

I will admit at first I thought I was going to throw the towel in early on this one but as you can see I did not, as it did improve and the writing I got use to it as it was how our main character though. So over all, it was an okay book. One that when I picked it up I had never heard of before,I just found it as I browsed the library shelves.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman