Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green

Let it Snow: Three Holiday RomancesLet it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I would have loved to give it a higher rating but the last story of the three didn't hold up to the first two and to be quite honest John Greens was the only one I would have given higher then three stars to.

I have to say I enjoyed how all the stories take place in the same town and involving all the same characters but from different points of view and situations. That I found was well executed.

It was a cute holiday read and yes I know wrong holiday right now. But hey there's still snow on the ground here and I watched the third season of Glee's Christmas episode last night so it was all fitting.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman