Eating Habits of the Chronically Lonesome by Megan Gail Coles

Eating Habits of the Chronically LonesomeEating Habits of the Chronically Lonesome by Megan Gail Coles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a wonderful collection of short stories. They will move you to laughter and some will move you to tears, at least that was the case for me. I found myself smiling as I read them because being from Newfoundland myself I could hear the voices of these characters so perfectly in my head.

Not all center around Newfoundland or those from there we do have the Russian family recently moved to Canada, a story that made my eyes fill I will admit; But the major them do involve Newfoundland in some form. I noticed that some stories even had connecting characters which is something I found to be neat.

I laughed, I cried, I glared, I smiled. I'm happy I read it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman