Sold by Patricia McCormick

SoldSold by Patricia McCormick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I haven't devoured a book this quickly in a while, school played a bit of a factor in that though.

It is disgusting to know that the subject matter of this book really goes on in the world, that there are young girls, children who are being sold like they are objects. Not only are they bought like a piece a meat they are sold to go into the sex industry. My stomach turned over so many times while reading this book, I was angry, sad and tried to feel hope for these girls.

The writing style was great, which helped in reading the story quickly. Keeping your attention at the whole time. My only complaint is the ending, just wish there was a little bit more to it. That's all a few more pages of story. That's the only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman