What's a Ghoul to Do? (Ghost Hunter Mystery, #1) by Victoria Laurie

What's a Ghoul to Do? (Ghost Hunter Mystery, #1)What's a Ghoul to Do? by Victoria Laurie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call (ghostbusters)
If it's somethin' weird an it won't look good
Who ya gonna call (ghostbusters)


I mean M.J Halliday. That's right she's your resident psychic medium and ghostbuster.

Like I said M.J Halliday is a ghostbuster/medium and it seems that where ever she goes there is some poor soul still wandering and can't cross over to the other side. At one point she calls her self the local payphone and everyone wants to make a call at the same time.

Her newest client is a very handsome doctor, Dr. Steven Sable. He has hired her to help discover what was really the cause of his grandfathers death. The authorities have labeled it a suicide but Dr.Sable believes otherwise. So together with her partner Gilley and pet bird Doc, they all jump headlong into a case that involves playing detective and risking their own lives as they try to uncover the truth.

What's a Ghoul to Do? was a very enjoyable read. We have a little bit of romance, and lot of humor, and some suspense with a great twist. I was kept me on my toes through out the whole book I really hadn't seen it coming. And for a cozy mystery it had me looking over my shoulder when reading it at night, because I kept on expecting to see a ghost hanging out in my living room.

Looking forward to taking on the next client.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman