The Underlighters by Michelle Browne

The UnderlightersThe Underlighters by Michelle Browne
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I was given a copy of this for an honest review.

I didn't enjoy this book, I'm sorry. The idea was interesting but the execution was not done well. I found myself getting easily bored and distracted when reading it. The characters never interested me in the least. They fell flat and I really could have cared less for them.

I really not a fan of saying negative review. Doesn't mean I haven't but just something I don't tend to enjoy.

It wasn't for me, I had hoped it would be. I love post apocalyptic stories. And this one seemed like it would be different then the others of the genre that I have read with the crossover elements of scifi and horror. There is potential for this, I will say that. The author has came up with an interesting idea and story. But I think it needs tweaking, something to actually keep the readers attention.

So again sorry.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman