Arcadia by Mandana Towhidy

ArcadiaArcadia by Mandana Towhidy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given a copy for an honest review!

Arcadia is set in the 80s, it's main character is Ronnie, she's the smart and quite one in the lot. Each section or chapter is focusing on each of her friends. And what party or show they are going to or what guy they like at the time. We have big hair, wet N wild lip gloss, and metal!!



I was kind of looking for more when I started this book because hello it's a book about the 80s and metal. As a lover of 80s metal I jumped at the chance to read this book. I loved that the author had video links through out, I loved the soundtrack. That was the great about this book. The not so great is well I found  went on a bit, too descriptive, and I like descriptions.

Over all I did enjoy it. With that I leave you with:




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman