Is a Worry Worrying You? by Ferida Wolff, Harriet May Savitz, Marie LeTourneau (Illustrations)

Is a Worry Worrying You?Is a Worry Worrying You? by Ferida Wolff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Is a Worry Worrying You? is a wonderful story filled with silly pictures and situations to help explain to children different kinds of worries they may face and how to get rid of them.

This is a book that should be read to all children. Actually adults could learn from it as well. Because we all have worries, it doesn't matter your age. And children unlike most (not all) adults don't understand why they are worrying or how to over come their worrying. I know myself I am a big worrier. I worry about a lot of stuff, stuff that is beyond my control but I just can't help. I'm getting better at it that. But enough about me back to this book.

I don't think I can say anything negative about this book even if I tried. I for one will be going out and picking up myself a copy. Because you never know when a worry will be worrying you. :)


I received a copy from Tanglewood Press, via Netgalley for review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman