Mannequin (Mannequin, #1) by Olivia Best

Mannequin (Mannequin, #1)Mannequin by Olivia Best
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OMG wait what?
How dare you just end like that!
Talk about cliffhanger ending.


In Mannequin we see the less then glamours side to modeling. Elodie is a 19 year old model living in Manhattan, she shares an apartment with other models. As we see her going out to clubs and castings Elodie starts to wonder if modeling s really something she wants to do in life. A thought that makes more of an presence after meeting James.

James is a young banker who wants to take things slow due to his past. And he is afraid to do anything that will ruin any potential relationship with Elodie.

But can James make her happy? There is always Tyler, a male model who she has history with and is making an appearance back into her life.

A very short book, I feel too short to be left hanging the way we are.It makes me a little frustrated that I need to go out an get the second book to find out what happens. It's going to be one of those series that probably could have been made into one book.

Besides the ending making me less then happy because of the *boom* it's over, I liked the book. The start was a little slow for me but as I read on I found it more enjoyable.

I was given a copy for an honest review.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman