Never Too Far (Too Far, #2) by Abbi Glines


Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Read on April 23, 2013

Never Too Far picks up just shortly after Fallen Too Far has left off. And I am so glad I waited to read them closer together.

BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL LATE SUMMER FOR BOOK 3!!!

Like the last book this one was just as frustrating and just as fantastic. A little more serious, a little more grown up. More secrets, more lies.

So many times I thought "please don't be stupid, please don't fuck this up".


I want to say a few things about the side characters.
Bethy, has turned out to be a great friend for Blaire and I'm really happy  how things have turned out good for her. I hope to see more of her in future books.

In Fallen Too Far I liked Grant, I thought he was really sweet he was the nice guy to Rush's bad boy image. I liked him more then I liked Woods, this time around I found it the opposite. I still think Grant is great, I was just happy to see a certain side of Woods. It's nice lead up for Abbi Glines newsest book Twisted Perfection. Which I can't wait to read!!

Overall a great book and I liked the ending, I wanted more. But like I said above it's only until late summer. I really can't wait see what is in store for Blaire and Rush, it's going to be an interesting to see.


(Not the best review, I know. I just finished reading and want to get some thoughts out. I'll tweak it later on. Maybe, or maybe not we'll see how I feel in the morning.)


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman