Tell No Lies by Julie Compton

Tell No LiesTell No Lies by Julie Compton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really thought as I was reading Tell No Lies that I wasn't going to enjoy it. And to be honest it took quite a while for me to really get into the story. I wanted to yell and scream at Jack, tell him not to be stupid.

Okay so I didn't see that ending coming. I knew something was going to come out of (Show Spoiler)

Looking forward to reading the second book, Keep No Secrets . I don't particularity like Jack and I didn't like Jenny. It's the ending of Tell No Lies that has gotten my attention peaked.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman