On Dark Shores: The Lady by J.A. Clement

On Dark Shores: The LadyOn Dark Shores: The Lady by J.A. Clement
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

On Dark Shores was a book that I might not have even noticed when looking on goodreads or amazon if it wasn't for the fact that it was offered as a freebie at the time. Is now? I haven't a clue.

This book was great from the start, and it kept me turning the pages, or rather swiping my finger across the screen.There are so many characters and we the reader have been fed tidbits of things regarding them. But not their full tales, a thing that hope is resolved in the next books because I have so many questions. It's a hard book to rate and review, at least for me. Because of the fact that is obviously an intro to the series.

I do have a slight complaint, well other then it being too short. It just ended, my kindle told me I have at least 8% left so I thought something was going to get resolved, but nope. I am now left wondering why such and such happened. And not only did it just end, it was well pretty much in mid action of one the characters, gah.


So I'm going to go with 3.5 stars, I may comeback and re-rate/review things when I read the rest of the books and have those questions answered.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman