Gnome on the Range by Jennifer Zane

Gnome on the RangeGnome on the Range by Jennifer Zane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Going into this book I was thinking okay quick read that will be silly.

*Points to cover, glances at title*

And well I was correct. The amount of times I laughed and laughed I can't count, very very humors book. I even snorted, yep that's right I snorted and loudly might I add, because there was so many comical parts. "You got it stuck where?" I got a kick out of all the characters, Goldie especially. Oh and well can not leave out Ty, yummy fire man!!!

What I didn't see coming was the nice little mystery involved.

Jane, a mom of 2 and widow works at an "adult" store, owned by her mother-in-law, Goldie.. Doesn't have a whole lot of excitement going on in her life, until the day of the garage sale, the day her sons buy those two darn garden gnomes.

4 stars, because it did what it promise it would do and gave me a little bit more.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman