10 Nights (Forbidden Desires, #1) by Michelle Hughes , Karl Jones

10 Nights (Forbidden Desires, #1)10 Nights by Michelle Hughes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Domination's the name of the game
In bed or in life
They're both just the same
Except in one you're fulfilled
At the end of the day
Let's play master and servant


You know when I first started reading this I was thinking 'okay, lets do this, lets get this party started' We have Leah who at 24 is a virgin, no big deal. Her dad as a lousy jerk who left her mom so doesn't really care for relationships. She meets Rhett, a Dom who wants to train her.

Then as the story moves on, I'm finding I just want the story to move on. I'm sick of Leah. I'm sorry but I couldn't connect to her. Rhett I could handle, for awhile, but then things kinda got a bit out of hand and well I'm over him too.

I can see why people like it and don't get me wrong I didn't hate it. I didn't mind it, I found myself glued to the book.

And now for a little bit of Master and Servant by Hate Dept. (Originally by Depeche Mode)



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman