The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh Mr. Green you are quickly becoming a favorite author of mine.

I loved these characters, I became attached to them. I love Issac, I love Augustus, I loved what Hazel and him had. I love that it ended how I hoped it would. It was the right way to do it. As I was reading had a feeling how things were going to turn out, and when those things did happen. I bawled. I cried many times reading this book, but laughed much more.

I can't properly review this book, like I do others. Where I talk about such and such and something that happened. Some books just leave me without words, even as I type many.


"You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful".



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman