My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron

My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1)My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*So I had this big whole review wrote up and well poof it's gone.

Taylor and Hunter are roommates along with two other girls, to him he has hit the jackpot. To Taylor she wants him gone now. She wants him gone before he even showed up, there has to be a mistake, he's well a he. And a cocky know it all who doesn't call her by her real name and well lucky for her it's her room he's sharing.

They both have their secrets, they both push each other away when they seem to be heading in direction of them. They defect, the snap, they don't talk.

When I first started reading this, Hunter and Taylor annoyed me. But as I continued reading they started to grow on me, especially Hunter.

I love the banter between those two, to quote Renee (roommate) "You guys eye f**k each other every second you can". Makes me think of Def Leppards, When Love and Hate Collide



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman