A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5) by Lisa Kleypas

A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)A Hathaway Wedding by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You misunderstand," Merripen interrupted quietly. "I'm not asking if we can negotiate, I'm informing you that we will

I love Merripen.

I have only one complaint, tooo short. I want MORE!!!!

Oh Beatrix, I am so excited to read your story. "It's just that I can't help wishing to find someone who sees the world as I do. How silly and senseless all these rules are. Manners, corsets, gossip, asparagus forks...and heaven help me, polite conversation. If I can't talk about something real, I'd rather not talk at all."

I have a feeling I'll be hugging Love in the Afternoon to my chest many times.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman