The Unknown (A Novel) by Linda Pendleton

The Unknown (A Novel) The Unknown (A Novel) by Linda Pendleton
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Well now that's done. 1.5 Stars

I don't like to give bad reviews, I REALLY don't. People put their time and energy in the writing of their books, so I don't like to sound mean.

I was happy to be finished this book, for me it just never did it. For someone else they might highly enjoy it. The funny thing is I found the concept interesting, but how it was presented to me well, not to lie, bored me.

I had to add more: I never connected with the characters, I didn't like them. I'm sorry your kids and others have been kidnapped, lets start looking at each with potential feelings. Lets toss some romance into the book, which just felt awkward and out of place, and stop calling her "kiddo"

Sorry all end rant!!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman