Sister by Rosamund Lupton

SisterSister by Rosamund Lupton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know those books you read that love so much you just want to sit and read it in one sitting. But then there are those books that you love so much that you have to pause for, not because you you are questioning the book or because you think you love it but something is still holding you back. But because you DON'T want it to end. This was one of those book, I wanted to read it all in one swoop, but I couldn't because if I did it would be over and well I wasn't ready for it to be over.

What a debut Rosamund Lupton, I am forever a fan, you will forever be an author I buy. Yes based on ONE book. But this one book pulled at so many emotions. I had chills, I cried many times (some in public), I smiled, I ached. I felt.


I don't want to talk about the story of the book, because you will find out all of it when you read it, and you should read it. I can tell you, it's written so wonderfully well and it will make you cry and it will keep you guessing.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman