Private Scandals by Nora Roberts

Private ScandalsPrivate Scandals by Nora Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deanna works in television her voice and face goes out and into our homes everyday, some get attached, obsessively attached. At first the notes seemed harmless, a fan, fan mail can be rather strange and out there. But then things start to happen, and the notes don't feel quite as harmless anymore. Obsession can be scary.


Great book, not my first adventure with Nora Roberts, but it was my first romantic suspense by her. Definitely need to read more in this genre by her.



View all my reviews

Comments

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of Nora Roberts and romantic suspense. I haven't heard about this novel. I'm on my way to Amazon right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really haven't read much romantic suspense, which is a shame as all I've read in that genre I've liked

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following my blog. I'll follow you back in a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman