Always Yours (Lagos Romance Series) by Somi Ekhasomhi

Always Yours (Lagos Romance Series)Always Yours by Somi Ekhasomhi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sophie is hard working and runs her own magazine, Living Lagos. She's had one real heart break, something or rather someone who she has never really stopped loving, Michael Ade-Cole. She hasn't seen him in years. She couldn't bring herself to talk to him, not matter how much her tried to get in contact with her. All because of one little word, sorry. One little word read into the wrong way. Now Micheal is back in town, just has handsome but he's not alone.

Always Yours is a very sweet and light romance. But not too fluffy. It's a book about heart break, moving on but never really, and misunderstanding. Things could have been a lot different, if sorry wasn't said, if another word/sentenced was said instead. We would be reading a different book. Looking forward to see if there is squeal involving Ada and Eddie

I enjoyed the story, only real criticism I have would be the repeating of things. It didn't make the story any less enjoyable, but something I thought I would mention.

I was given my copy for review, thank you Somi Ekhasomhi.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman