The Librarian by Logan Belle

The LibrarianThe Librarian by Logan Belle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Regina's dream and goal in life was to become a librarian for the New York Public Library. She is quite and keeps to herself, hasn't really date much and in fact is still a virgin. Always putting her studies first when she was growing up.

Sebastian, is a rich and handsome photographer. From the moment he see's Regina he wants her, he wants to dominate her.

After reading the blurb of this book I had high exceptions of it. I hate to say it but they were not met, not saying I didn't enjoy reading it but it was lacking something. I did love that it was Bettie Page inspired and I love that it was about a quite keeps to herself, librarian.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman