Forever and Always by Jennifer McNare

Forever and AlwaysForever and Always by Jennifer McNare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given this book by the author for review.

Rating: 3.5

My feelings about this book are mixed. On one hand I enjoyed the story. But then on the other I was annoyed with it.

Nicholas, for lack of a better word, is a jerk. Who is stuck in the past, I understand he hasn't had the best experiences with females, his mother leaving them, his former fiancee cheating and having most women just throw themselves at him in the hopes of becoming the next Duchess of Sethe. But past experiences aside it doesn't excuse his actions. He is quick to temper without asking or thinking.

Ashleigh St. John, is a reckless spitfire who is very forgiving, but I feel too forgiving. As I was glaring at Nicholas I couldn't help but think, oh Ashleigh don't be a fool, stop forgiving him.

Out of all the characters, the ones I enjoyed the most who be ones were in it the least, Brendan and Alex. I would have liked to read more of them, but perhaps they will be seen in another book at a later date.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman