Cowboy Heat (Hell Yeah!, #1) by Sable Hunter

Cowboy Heat (Hell Yeah!, #1)Cowboy Heat by Sable Hunter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Aron is the eldest of the McCoy boys, it's been four since he's been with a woman. He's been burned in the past by his ex-wife and he isn't looking for anything serious, in fact he isn't looking at all. Then he see's Libby standing in his kitchen, and he wants her, he wants her really bad.

Libby has leukemia, she's been battling it for years, but good news she is now in remission and wants to go out and live her life for however long she has. She's read many erotic romance novels, and she wants to experience all that she has read, and it's Aron that she wants to do them with.

I'm not going to lie at times, lots of times, I found Cowboy Heat to be very cheesy. Painfully cheesy even. I'm not trying to be mean, or bash this book. But somethings had be shaking my head and thinking oh dear. At the very end of this book, there was a random character written in. At first I was thinking what is the point of this person, but now that I am finished I know the authors purpose in introducing us. She was just leading us up to the next book in this series, because this book ending doesn't feel well like an ending. The story continues in Hot on Her Trail.

So considering all that, I'm unsure as to how to rate it. Because I'm interested enough in the characters to know what happens next but I can't get past painful cheese factor. Very torn. Flip flopping between 3 and 2.5 stars. I know wow low, I think if the author hadn't used some of the lines/words she did I would have given it much higher.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman