Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Slammed (Slammed, #1)Slammed by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Trying to gather my thoughts to write this, it's hard to do with tears flowing down my over my cheeks. This book is unbelievably to good to be true. I just loved it. This book, it made me feel so much emotion. I've smiled, laughed, glared, swooned, and cried while reading this.


Collen Hoover has written one of those rare books that hooks you and makes feel everything because the characters are written so well that you can not help but fall in love, feel their pain, and smile when they do.

Definitely one of my top favorites of 2012.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman