Outside In (Insider, #2) by Maria V. Snyder

Outside In (Insider, #2)Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A little slow starting for me, but I think that was just because the first bit was talking about the events of Inside Out. Which to someone who hadn't read the first book recently that would be fine, but as I had only finished that book not that long ago it made the story creep along. I just wanted to get into the action of it. And when the action did start I was engrossed in it. I was left just as confused as Trell, I didn't know who was telling the truth and who wasn't.

I am interested to find out if there is a third book in the works for this series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman