Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward

Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book, it was a little slow starting for me because it had been so long since I had read the last book in the series. So as things happened or people came on the scene I would pause and start to remember bits on the previous books.

I flip flopped so many times with Marissa. One minute I liked her the next I wanted to just glare at her. Same for Butch, he's not getting off the hook that easy. Both of them frustrated me over and over. But I still liked them both. Now Vishous on the other, hand he perked my interest. I can't wait to encounter more of him.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman