Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 and 1/2 stars.

I must explain why I never gave it full 5 stars.

The start I wasn't really sure how much I was going to enjoy it. When Tayla was called a buffy, I thought it was cute. But I'm not going to lie after it was used a few times over it did get a tad annoying, hey I love buffy but it felt overused at the start. Which is something that was making me unsure about the book. Made me wonder if things were just going to be repeated over and over. Also I just wasn't feeling it, at one point I thought maybe I should put this aside and read it again at a later date, funny I know seeing how I devoured it once I got into it. Once I hit the 65 pageish mark I couldn't get enough of it. I would sit and get like 20 pages read before I would notice that I had.

Glad I stuck with it because this book was fantastic and I'm looking forward to reading more of this series and the authors writing.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman