Inside Out (Insider, #1) by Maria V. Snyder

Inside Out (Insider, #1)Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 1/2 stars.

I haven't really read many dystopian novels, so this was a nice change for me. When I had first started I was unsure if I was going to like it but as I got further into it I hooked.

Trella, the "Queen of the Pipes" as her fellow srubs call her, did not believe that there was something else, something/place better, the gateway as they call it. In her mission to prove it's non-existence or even existence, meets Riley, an upper, and discovers that what she has always believed isn't what it seems.

Still some stones uncovered, really looking forward to reading the next book.

Definitely a book I can see me re-reading, need to pick up physical copy.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman