The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt

The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1)The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4 1/2 stars.

This was my first Elizabeth Hoyt and won't be my last. Over all this book was very funny, and very very hot. I was going to say steamy but that would just be an understatement. Blush factor very high.

I enjoyed Anna, she was very witty and fun.

I found there little game of pass the book to be rather cute.

I was however taken back a little by how vulgar some of the conversations/thoughts were, just because it's not what I'm used to reading in historical romances. Not saying that it was a bad thing just took me off guard.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman