Happy Hour of the Damned (Amanda Feral, #1)


Happy Hour of the Damned (Amanda Feral, #1)Happy Hour of the Damned by Mark Henry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The start of this book really bugged me. I found the author was trying way to hard to come across as funny, I decided to read more to give him a chance. I'm not sure if it got better (the humor attempt that is)or I just got used to his style. I will admit there were a few times I found myself laughing/smirking at things as I got further into it.

The story it's self was alright, it was my first zombie main character book so it was different from my normal urban fantasy.

Will I go out and get the next book? I don't really know, most likely not. If I see it used somewhere for cheap perhaps but I never once got attached to anyone in this book so chances are that this will be the end of the road for me and this zombie chick. But who knows.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman