Pretty Cover

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, I generally don't but I will admit that I do stop to check out books if a cover grabs my attention. So here I am checking out the romance section at Chapters online looking at the new releases over the past few months and then all of a sudden my eye sees this:

Shadowfae by Erica Hayes



I can't get over how pretty it is. So of course I click on it.

From the publisher:

Imagine a secret world veiled in fairy glamour and brimming with unearthly delights. A city swarming with half-mad fairies, where thieving spriggans rob you blind, beautiful banshees mesmerize you with their song, and big green trolls bust heads at nightclubs. And once you''re in, there''s no escape...Enslaved by a demon lord, Jade is forced to spend her nights seducing vampire gangsters and shapeshifting thugs. After two hundred years as a succubus, she burns for freedom and longs to escape her brutal life as a trophy girl for hell''s minions. Then she meets Rajah, an incubus who touches her heart and intoxicates her senses. Rajah shares the same bleak fate as she, and yearns just as desperately for freedom. But the only way for Jade to break her bonds is to betray Rajah-and doom the only man she''s ever loved to a lifetime in hell.

And now it is on my wish list, and I will be purchasing sometime very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman