Books read in 2009

My sad little list of books read in 2009.


1.Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2.New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
3.Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
4.Breaking Dawn Stephenie Meyer
5.Sorcerer Hunters #1 by Satoru Akahori
6.Sorcerer Hunters #2 by Satoru Akshori
7.Sorcerer Hunters #3 by Satoru Akshori
8.The Sun Witch (Fyne Witches, Book 1) by Linda Winstead Jones
9.The Moon Witch (Fyne Witches, Book 2) by Linda Winstead Jones
10.The Star Witch (Fyne Witches, Book 3) by Linda Winstead Jones
11.Stray (Werecats, Book 1) by Rachel Vincent
12.Endymion Spring by Matthew Skelton
13.Rogue by Rachel Vincent
14.The Picture of Dorrian Gray by Oscar Wilde
15.Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
16.Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
17.Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
18.Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
19.Dead as A Doornail by Charlaine Harris
20.Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
21. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
22.From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
23.Pride by Rachel Vincent
24.Rise of the Horde by Christie Golden
25.Lovers Lake by Elaine Harper
26.Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
27.Watch Me by A.J Holt
28.Lord Arthur Savile's Crime by Oscar Wilde
29.Ruby by V.C Andrews
30.Pearl in the Mist by V.C Andrews
31.All that Glitters by V.C Andrews
32.Never Seduced a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries
33.On the Road by Jack Kerouac
34.Hidden Jewel by V.C Andrews
35.Tarnished Gold by V.C Andrews
36.The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
37.Power Hungry by Howard Winstien (Star Trek: TNG)
38.Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
39.Dark Desires by Eve Silver
40.Cheerleaders The New Evil by R.L Stine

Edit: I finished a book today that I started last week, so technically I should included it.

41.A Christmas Kiss by Elizabeth Mansfield

My goal for the coming year is to read more, obviously but I'm not going to set a number. I think between the challenges I have posted here on my blog and other ones for different email and GR groups I should do better. The only thing holding me back is the time. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman