Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Dark Lover by J.R. Ward


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book One of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
Pages 393

As I was reading I found that the basic storyline to be really interesting but the writing at times kind of got to me. The "funny" moments seemed forced. I wasn't a fan of the names but, I can over look that. Wrath at times reminded me of the Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and yes I mean the Disney cartoon. But over all good book, can't wait to read the second book in the series. I'm looking forward to know what happens to some of the other charters.


View all my reviews >>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman