Hello, here's a little something about me.

Reading is my life, I eat, sleep, breathe books. But so is music, and my tastes range. (I try to avoid the radio because with some exception of songs/stations the radio sucks).

I'm a mommy

I play World of Warcraft, but haven't logged in in ages.
Buffy the Vampires Slayer will always be my favorite show.
I love the sound of a cello, it is so hauntingly beautiful.
I love Crows, Ravens and Owls
Cats (I have 4)
I have this odd fascination with spoons (sporks are great too), I love to collect ones that I think are neat or quirky.
October is my favorite month, the smells and the color, the magic that shimmer's in the air. My favorite walks are Autumn walks.
If you walk with me in the woods, I'm sure to lure you off the path and deeper in, I walk where I'm called to.
Nature soothes me in any season.
I love walking in graveyards there is a romantic element to them. I visit the those who have gone centuries before me, because maybe no else does. There are so many stories buzzing in the air. They are also filled with an energy that calls to me. And when it calls I answer.

When I'm excited about something I can babble on, but only to those I'm comfortable with. I dance around when happy.

And so much more.

I might be a little mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman