Murder on the Rocks (Gray Whale Inn Mystery, #1) by Karen MacInerney

Murder on the Rocks (Gray Whale Inn Mystery, #1)Murder on the Rocks by Karen MacInerney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I haven't really read that many cozy mysteries, and I found Murder on the Rocks to be rather enjoyable. Set in a small town in Maine, Cranberry Island.

Natalie Barnes is one of the newer residents of Cranberry Island is the owner and innkeeper of the Gray Whale Inn, a bed and breakfast. Even thought she's made friends with many of the the folk who live on the island, there are some who are quick to snub and judge when a murder takes place. So on top of running her inn, baking her many goodies for the townsfolk she has a mystery to solve.

This was a delightful little story and I found it cute that the author had the recipes for the baked goods that Natalie prepares at the end of the book.

Looking forward to my next stay at the Gray Whale Inn. :)

3.5 to 4 stars

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman