The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2) by C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes (Illustrator)

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe is a great representation of childhood innocence.

I can remember Narnia from my childhood, I can not recall if I read this book myself or had it told to me. I believe all children should step in the wardrobe at least once, and if you are a grown up child and haven't ventured in, it's never to late. You are never to old for fairy tales, you are never to old to believe in magic and magical places.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman