Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1) by Lisa Kleypas

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a first time read for this author for me, an no way will it be a last. This book was fantastic, although frustrating at times. I wanted to yell at Amelia and tell her to just say yes gosh darn it. I did adore her though, her character was great.

Christopher is a bastard who every time he appeared I hoped he would fall in a well.

I really liked Cam, he was very mysterious. And I can't wait to find out more about him and what the connection is between him and Merripen.

I know nothing of the next book but I do hope it continues where this one leaves off with Amelia and Cam.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman