2nd Reading Challenge



Well seeing how I did sign up for the 1st in a Series challenge I figured I might as well go for 2nd.

Like the other one:

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

3. Any genre counts.


Interested? Royal Reviews 2nd Read Challenge

I think for this one I may get a little brave and go for Fascinated :D

1. Lover Eternal by J.R Ward

Will post as I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman